SecureAssure Basic identifies and classifies security vulnerabilities in a client’s IT network, computers and communications equipment. These vulnerabilities are any mistakes or weakness in the client’s IT security procedures, design, implementation or any internal control that may result in malicious unauthorized access.
Using enterprise-grade ASV certified tools, vulnerability scans focus on finding security risk such as outdated patching levels, misconfigurations and other technical flaws.
- External Vulnerability Scan
- Internal Vulnerability Scan - unlimited internal IPs
- Assumes access to client's internal network is granted.
- Full Report issued to Client
- Vulnerabilities found – classified by risk level
- Detailed Remediation Instructions