Collocate With Confidence At DataVerge’s SSAE 18 Certified Data Center
We undergo annual third-party audits, actively complying with the strict set of security and reliability standards demanded of an SSAE 18 Type-I certified data center. This ensures your data security, process integrity, privacy, and business continuity.
We comply with the strict standards set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and undergo a rigorous Service Organization Controls audit.
Even better, colocating with us means you can use our certification as part of your own auditing process.
That’s why many of our clients are financial firms, healthcare organizations, and other companies with strict sensitive data requirements.
What We Offer
- Primary Colocation: We’re intimately familiar with the data and infrastructure needs of companies both great and small. We have a long history in a number of high-security industries, and our facility can handle everything from single servers to full cages – and everything in between.
- Storage: We provide a secure home for your servers, no matter how sensitive the data they store. This data is accessible no matter where you are, and our network ensures it feels like you’re in the same building every time.
- Applications: DataVerge’s infrastructure ensures that your critical applications will always run smoothly and responsively.
- Disaster Recovery: Companies with existing data centers can tap into DataVerge as a secondary site for disaster recovery solutions.
- Power: Electricity is fed into our data center from two utility power grids, backed by redundant N+2 diesel generators with 72-hour fuel reserves. We have our own onsite power station through which we provide unlimited upgradeable power, redundant intelligent Liebert UPS AC backup systems, and multiple feeds for clients with more than one power supply.
- Security: DataVerge’s facility is always monitored by uniformed security, and access is strictly controlled.